We helped create awareness with over 1.3m parents
20th Century Fox wanted to engage families with themes and characters from their new release, Home, in order to build emotional connections with key audiences and drive ticket sales.
- Launch 20th Century Fox’s new release, Home, to children aged 7-11 and their families
- Generate noise and awareness during the build up to the film’s release by creating emotional connections between children, their parents and the film’s characters
- Motivate families in the UK to see the film
In order to bring Home to children and families we ran a ‘Space Stories’ homework competition. The competition challenged pupils to become space explorers and tested their creative writing skills, tasking them to find a new planet for the film’s characters to live on. The competition created a bond between children and the characters from the film while also delivering key elements of the science curriculum. Crucially the campaign allowed 20th Century Fox to raise awareness of the film with parents by taking learning in to the home.
- Created awareness with over 1.3m parents, and deeper engagement with 116,000 children and their families via homework activity
- Pupil awareness of the film increased by 63% after they used the resources
- 94% of pupils who took part in the ‘Space Stories’ competition ticked ‘yes’ to ‘I can’t wait to see the film’ with their family