We helped Colgate bring their oral health message to 300,000 families, teachers and pupils across the UK
Colgate wanted to engage children and their parents with oral health education using their Bright Smiles, Bright Futures programme. National Schools Partnership created educational resources and recruited teachers to maximize the programme’s reach.
- Engage 5-7 year olds and their parents in oral health education
- Distribute 300,000 toothpaste and toothbrush samples and oral health messages to UK families via the educational programme
To engage pupils and parents in oral hygiene we recruited 2,500 primary schools to the Bright Smiles, Bright Futures programme. Through registered primary schools we distributed educational leaflets and free Colgate toothpaste and toothbrush sample kits for children to take home and share with their families. To ensure learning also took place within the classroom we produced a downloadable video and eight lesson activities suitable for all UK nations, as well as printed resources such as sticker sheets for teachers to use with their pupils.
- 300,000 oral hygiene kits despatched through schools
- 44% of teachers received positive feedback from parents about the programme
- 95% of teachers said the programme was effective in teaching children about good oral health