We helped Innocent improve their brand perception with families throughout the UK
Innocent wanted to use the launch of their new children’s smoothie range to build brand equity and positive relationships with parents.
- Increase Innocent brand awareness among families of young children
- Build positive brand affinity
- Achieve a positive response from parents and teachers to the statement “I think the Innocent education activity was a good thing for our school to take part in”
National Schools Partnership created Fun Fruity World, an exciting educational programme about fruit for children aged 7 to 11 and their families. Children brought Fun Fruity World ‘passports’ home in order to participate in a design competition, with the winning design featured on Innocent smoothie packs. A specially created Fun Fruity World website supported in-class learning about geography and healthy eating, but also gave children the chance to create fruity avatars, and play educational games at home.
- 79% of parents feel more positive towards Innocent for sponsoring ‘Fun Fruity World’
- 3,500 schools took part, reaching 467,000 families
- 87% parents read the Fun Fruity World ‘passports’ which were brought home
- 99% of parents think it’s a good idea for Innocent to sponsor an education programme