We helped Thomson and First Choice ignite a passion for responsible travel and improve brand equity
To promote First Choice and Thomson’s ‘Holidays Forever’ sustainable tourism campaign we created a programme to increase pupils’ understanding of other cultures, communities and the environment.
- Build brand loyalty to Thomson and ‘Holidays Forever’
- Raise awareness of sustainable tourism amongst children and their parents
- Drive traffic to the ‘Holidays Forever’ website
“Eco-Traveller” aims to empower pupils aged 7 to 11 and encourage them to influence the behaviour and choices of their own families on holiday. It links to the geography, history, science and PSHE curriculum and focuses on six countries – Egypt, Kenya, Mexico, Spain, Greece and the UK. The programme features creative elements including a competition to design a poster to promote sustainable tourism, an interactive quiz game, an image library and videos on sustainability, to help teachers to bring each country to life in the classroom.
- 100% of surveyed parents said knowing about Thomson First Choice’s sustainability initiatives made them feel more positive towards the company
- 87% of surveyed children said they knew more about how to be kind to the earth after Eco-Traveller